Samman Coaching Society Online Open Space Event
Wednesday 21st February 2024, 16:00 CET
Bring your questions and exchange experiences with other technical coaches.
This is a one hour online open space hosted by Emily Bache. Fill in the form lower down on this page to sign up and receive a meeting link by email.
We will use the online whiteboard Miro to set up an open space agenda together, then hold two timeboxed discussions in Zoom breakout rooms. Everyone will be encouraged to contribute topics for the agenda, and to actively take part in discussions.
This event is free to attend.
Times are CET - use this link to Add to Calendar in your timezone.
- 15:50 - Zoom meeting opens.
- 16:00 - Welcome & information, collaboratively agree open space agenda
- 16:15 - First open space session
- 16:35 - Second open space session
- 16:55 - Take-aways
- 17:00 - End of open space agenda
- 17:10 - Zoom meeting closes.
To prepare for the event
- Think of topics that you want to discuss and be ready to add them to the open space agenda.
- Familiarize yourself with the overall concept of Open space
- Download the latest version of the Zoom client and make sure you have camera/sound set up.
During the event
- Please use your own name to make communication easier
- Please show respect and let others speak
- You can move between the breakout rooms during the entire event
- Help each other out so that newcomers to Samman Society events feel welcome!
Fill in the form below to sign up to attend. We will email you a link to the Zoom meeting before it starts.